Ductile cast iron pipe system
- Cast iron is a robust material, which withstands high service pressures and external mechanical accidents; it is impervious to pollution in the soil.
- The joints with flexible sockets ensure watertightness.
- The coatings sustainably protect from external corrosion and preserve water quality.
- PAM designs efficient and robust parts, compatible with conditions of transportation by truck, train, ship, capable of withstanding stacks of stocks and rough handling on sites.
- International statistics show that cast iron pipelines have service lives of more than 100 years.